HHA bow sight question

NE FLORIDA in a small town called Palatka
I am considering purchasing a new HHA sight and I'm having a hard time choosing. I'm tore between the TETRA TOURNAMENT and the TETRA. I don't have a lot of experience with different sights and I'm not a tournament shooter but do shoot out to 60+ yards from time to time. What are some of you guys suggestions or experience with these sights

Swamp Fox

WKR
You don't need anything as sophisticated as either one to hunt/shoot to sixty yards with a slider, and for me the tournament model would be out of the question.

Have you hunted with a slider before? They're not for everyone, and I'd say particularly in some places. Possibly like yours ... ;) Ask me how I *think* I know... LOL

I hate the sight picture of multi-pins and can't shoot them well below the top pin, LOL, even on vertical pin sights. So I am a single-pin slider or single pin fixed kinda guy and have been for a long time. It helps especially at distance and on smaller-bodied animals to have one small pin.

If you haven't hunted with a slider before, get a good basic HHA and try it for a season or two before you go jumping into $500 injun country.