High quality Cerakote applicator in Northwest/West?

AKMAN

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have a recommendation for a professional cerakote applicator in the Northwest?

I want a single color on a barreled action, but have enough into the project I’d like to get a factory looking finish, not a barnyard rattlecan zombie battleworn finish (done in cerakote)….

There are only two close enough to me to avoid shipping the barreled action; one I’ve used before (won’t again) and the other has reviews I’m not comfortable with.

Appreciate any suggestions.

Dana at black hammer arms in tacoma is great, real attention to detail. Hes not the cheapest, but ive had a hoakey job done at another outfit and had to take that gun to dana to have it fixed. Hes done a few of my guns now, and i wouldnt take my business elsewhere at this point. Hes about 7 hour drive away but ive still dropped a couple guns off in person.IMG_7430_copy_800x450 (1).jpg

Might want to give Karl Feldkamp @ Kampfeld Customs a call. Karl does fantastic work including his Cerakote and usually has stuff back to you pretty quickly. Heck of a nice guy to deal with (y)

Might want to give Karl Feldkamp @ Kampfeld Customs a call. Karl does fantastic work including his Cerakote and usually has stuff back to you pretty quickly. Heck of a nice guy to deal with (y)
Agree. Karl is my only experience and I was very pleased!

OP
AKMAN

AKMAN

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks everyone.
Appreciate all the feedback.
After my experience here locally, hard dropping something off and completely rolling the dice....