WTB Hilleberg Akto/Soulo

Tex68w

WKR
I am looking to buy a Hilleberg Akto, Soulo. I have always preferred hammock sleeping but since being medically discharged with a back and hip injury I can no longer handle the unsupported hanging in a hammock all night long. I will be solo camping in this tent so I don't need anything bigger. I like the idea of the free standing models but I am ok with the tried and true tunnel design Nallo 2 or Akto as well. I am really only looking at Red label models here, not interested in the Yellow label equivalents. Let me know what you have, thanks!

Last edited:
I know a guy selling some. Lightly used, only a time or two it sounds like. However he is asking close to full price for them still. I don’t know the market and if they can reach what he wants still or not. I do know they are about the best quality you can get. I believe he was only taking 10% off new price for most models.

I know a guy selling some. Lightly used, only a time or two it sounds like. However he is asking close to full price for them still. I don’t know the market and if they can reach what he wants still or not. I do know they are about the best quality you can get. I believe he was only taking 10% off new price for most models.

Yea that's far too much on a used model IMHO, thanks for the info though.

Message sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replied!

That is what I told him too. I told him when he gets more serious about getting rid of them he has my number.

I am considering selling my nallo 2 gt red label. I used it for one archery hunt in idaho in 2018. In perfect shape.

PM me if interested , not sure what a fair price is

Paul

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back