Hoffman Armor Pro

Gobbler36

WKR
Really like the looks of these boots but 2 things concern me with the rubber coating
One is during cold weather it becoming brittle of more cold
Another is the breathability of the coating, leather isn’t super breathable but it still breaths some
Wondering if you guys have any experience

Never heard of them, but they do look nice. The coating is similar to a "Truck-bed lining" or so they say. Should provide protection against rocks and such. The rubber rand on other high end boots doesn't breathe, so I don't think the coating on these boots should make it that much different. Usually when they breathe, boots breathe in water too. The coating will definitely assist the water shedding ability. I also see they sell the Hoffman boot oil and boot wax. Make sure you invest in either or both of those to make sure the boots stay in tip top shape. They are Italian made, and most Italian made boots I have seen or read about are well made, and although expensive ($400 range), you won't regret spending the money if they fit properly and are comfortable over a grueling 7 day hunt in the Mountains.

NVVAHunt

Lil-Rokslider
I don’t have experience with these but have a pair of the explorers (similar without the coating). Real comfortable and had no issues putting some miles on them with or without a weighted pack. Can’t speak as to how the armor coating would effect them but I can’t see it helping with breathability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoffman Boots

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
The armor coating is awesome. The added durability it adds is second to none. This has become our most popular boot with the loggers (we add corks to them) because of the durability and added waterproofness. It is just a good all around boot that can be used for about anything. It is built on our Explorer last so it offers the same great fit. They are a little warmer in the summer but guys really like them in the cooler months. We also make an insulated version of this boot and a non-insulated version in a 6", 8" and 10" heights. Let me know if you have any more questions.
Jim Hoffman