Hoffman's Pac Boots: Thins Pro Series Claw Lug review

I recently was gifted at Christmas time a wonderful gift by my lovely bride. She got me a pair of HOFFMAN THINS PRO SERIES CLAW LUG 14" pac boots. I've been out wolf hunting with them a couple times now and I am thrilled with these pacs.

1. Nice heavy leather in the boots with triple stiching in the uppers.
2. The rubber bottoms are fantastic quality and very well made.
3. The Claw Lug sole is great. The traction is aggressive, the lugs are deep, and they have an agressive outside lug on the pac boots. In the arch area there is also a couple of lugs for increased traction. Very well thought out.
4. The brass eyelets are well designed and strong and the 200 gram Thinsulate liner is of very good quality. The laces that come with the pacs are excellent.
5. Made in the USA

My feet were warm and dry, and were also very comfortable. I like the 14" height as it supports your ankles and your calves. If you are considering getting a new pair of hunting pacs I would highly recommend Hoffman's Thins Pro Series.
David
1706917864548.png

Hoffman Boots

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I recently was gifted at Christmas time a wonderful gift by my lovely bride. She got me a pair of HOFFMAN THINS PRO SERIES CLAW LUG 14" pac boots. I've been out wolf hunting with them a couple times now and I am thrilled with these pacs.

1. Nice heavy leather in the boots with triple stiching in the uppers.
2. The rubber bottoms are fantastic quality and very well made.
3. The Claw Lug sole is great. The traction is aggressive, the lugs are deep, and they have an agressive outside lug on the pac boots. In the arch area there is also a couple of lugs for increased traction. Very well thought out.
4. The brass eyelets are well designed and strong and the 200 gram Thinsulate liner is of very good quality. The laces that come with the pacs are excellent.
5. Made in the USA

My feet were warm and dry, and were also very comfortable. I like the 14" height as it supports your ankles and your calves. If you are considering getting a new pair of hunting pacs I would highly recommend Hoffman's Thins Pro Series.
David
View attachment 667130
Thank you for the review. This is the most durable pac on the market.