Honey hole

Wapiti87

FNG
Well since everyone on here is not looking for honey holes, here I am! I'm looking for your honey hole. Any takers? CNELK, Elknut1, and other elk gurus feel free to let me know where you guys are hunting this year or had success in the past. GPS coordinates would be greatly appreciated!

Jskaanland

Administrator
Staff member
I usually don't give this place out but there are literally some world record elk here. Closest I've ever been to a 400+ bull. Usually, there's another truck or two here but I have yet to have any of the elk here bust me and take off.

46.918671, -114.033005

Please keep this place quiet

OP
Wapiti87

Wapiti87

FNG
I usually don't give this place out but there are literally some world record elk here. Closest I've ever been to a 400+ bull. Usually, there's another truck or two here but I have yet to have any of the elk here bust me and take off.

46.918671, -114.033005

Please keep this place quiet
Lmao! I'm gonna hit that up! Thanks!

cmahoney

WKR
If you get onyx maps you can activate the honey hole layer. If not I hear pretty much anywhere in Colorado is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: lif

sndmn11

WKR
You're doing it wrong. Pick the season that has the second elk rut AND the third mule deer rut. But you didn't hear it from me ;)

Is it crowded? I'm willing to put in the work and get 6 miles in, but I want to make sure that the hour of hiking to get way back in there is going to keep everyone else from ruining my hunt.