Honorammo.com Scam

Hey guys, just a heads up. I found a website called honorammo.com the site appears to be a gun range in Colorado. It sells bulk ammo. I almost ordered 500 rounds of 300 wsm. Then the payment options were only paypal and Venmo, etc no credit card options. Under PayPal they wanted me to pay friends and family. So I googled them and there a multiple reports of them PayPal scamming people. Several reports said the victim filed police reports.

Well for one, PayPal doesn't allow you to pay(or receive payment) for anything firearm related using their services so you've already got a red flag there. They've been known to freeze accounts and seize money over that.

Id be weary of any business selling firearm related items offering PayPal as an option - and I would not do business with anyone who wasn't accepting regular PayPal. Friends and Family is a favorite option of scammers in general - if anyone insists on you using F&F and they don't want you paying via regular paypal even if you offer to cover the fee - its 100% a scam.

VinoVino

Lil-Rokslider
There are a bunch of ammo stores that seem to have popped up in the last couple of months that advertise way too good to be true quantities of ammo in stock.

Good job doing your due diligence in looking up info before handing over money.

Rob5589

WKR
Right now, any online retailer showing a ton of ammo in stock is likely a scam. Especially some small, unknown company.