Hoody Similar to Fanatic but without mitts?

rjley

FNG
I just bought the Fanatic Hoody and I love it - except for the fold over mitts. Is there any other hoody that’s just like it without the mitts? I’m tempted to take it to a seamstress and just have the extra fabric cut off but I’m in my 30 day return window if there’s a similar one.

H80Hunter

WKR
I’ve never used it but First Lite Origin? Otherwise maybe the Sitka heavyweight hoody with a neck gaiter?

The sitka heavyweight is similar minus the face mask.

The stone glacier helio is also similar but without facemask or camo.

I am sure kuiu has something similar but without the face mask.

I would just cut the mitt fabric off if you dont like it. I found it helpful to keep the chill off in the mid season time before gloves come out.

OP
R

rjley

FNG
I’ve never used it but First Lite Origin? Otherwise maybe the Sitka heavyweight hoody with a neck gaiter?
I actually have the First Lite Origin and it’s the reason I got the Fanatic. In my opinion First Lite gear has some serious durability issues, half of the stuff I have didn’t last 1 season without tearing (Origin included). I’m getting ready to sell it all to pay for the Sitka gear I just purchased. Thanks for the advice, I’m going to take it to a Tailor tomorrow to have the fold over removed.