How bout them Chiiiiiueeeeeefs!!

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I never doubted for a single second that Taylor Swift wouldn't get MVP and hoist up the trophy!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

What was Shanahan thinking taking the ball first in OT?

That automatically puts the Chiefs in 4 down when they get the ball….ooops.
I can see an argument both ways. If they had held KC to a field goal, SF would've had the ball first in the sudden death phase. But yes, Mahomes in 4-down mode is hard to stop.

cowboy

Lil-Rokslider
I can see an argument both ways. If they had held KC to a field goal, SF would've had the ball first in the sudden death phase. But yes, Mahomes in 4-down mode is hard to stop.
Plus the fact that the 49ers defensive just came off the field in regulation and were sucking air. I see it both ways.

Beendare

WKR
Huge disappointment As a 9er fan.

That punt going off a niners foot was a game changer.
Missing a PAT- game changer…

I have to say though….Andy Reid is a genius. Look at his last 2 play calls for a TD. Hide Kelsey behind the line for 7yds….and then that clear out route for a TD left that guy wide open.

The thing that fascinates me is the way the NFL schemes against the other team…its 3D chess and Reid is head and shoulders above everyone else Right now.

People give all the credit to Mahomes (and he is very good), but the real credit should go to Andy Reid (as some have eluded to). He is so good at getting the right people in the right place at the right time. From his staff to his players. Look what he did with the Eagles. Look what he’s done with the Chiefs. I would consider him one of the greatest coaches of all time. And if you ever get a chance to meet him, he really is one of the most genuine and nice people on the planet.

And he loves him some chickie nuggies.