How do you carry all this stuff?

Fry

FNG
For out in the field hunting, I have a small little zip pouch to hold my primers, loaders and the t-loader thing.

dugedug

FNG
Possibles pouch. Everything I need for range or field with my Kimber Colonial .54. Has a short ball starter loop on the sling but don't need it anymore since I coned by barrel.

20220206_145518.jpg20220206_145552.jpg

Gsquared

Lil-Rokslider
I just got a nice condition T/C Omega as my first muzzleloader and I'm looking forward to bringing it to the range, how do you all store/carry your muzzleloading supplies? I didn't realize how much stuff would be involved, as far as cleaning supplies, powder, pellets, bullets, primers, bullet starter, etc....was looking into the MTM Muzzle Loader Dry Box, but was wondering if that was worth the $23, or if a regular home depot tool box would suffice for $13, then figure out a way to add a seal to it?
Rubbermaid 8 Gallon Action Packer at your local HD or Lowes

Unless you're at the range shooting where a few extra items might come in handy some type of tote box is nice. If you're hunting and got to ask a question of this, seems to me your carrying way too much. I am a traditional flintlock hunter and everything I need to hunt goes into a rather small shot bag slung over my shoulder with a powder horn. This also includes a tool kit for things that could go wrong with the rifle. Best thing is use what ya got for a hunt or two, then lay it out and see what you actually used during the outing, from there thin out all the unused stuff. I think you might be surprised.

Eastcoasthunter94

Lil-Rokslider
For the range I use a NRA free range bag I got for the yearly membership. Out in the field I use a pouch that my belt runs thru and is attached to my side hip. When I deer hunt I also sometimes use a hunting Fanny pack

ENCORE

WKR
My range box in the photo posted earlier is only for going to the range where I'll spend most all day.

For hunting, well its 2 extra Lane's tubes of propellant, a couple extra bullets with wads and modules. Goes into my coat pocket.

Tourguide

Lil-Rokslider
I just got a nice condition T/C Omega as my first muzzleloader and I'm looking forward to bringing it to the range, how do you all store/carry your muzzleloading supplies? I didn't realize how much stuff would be involved, as far as cleaning supplies, powder, pellets, bullets, primers, bullet starter, etc....was looking into the MTM Muzzle Loader Dry Box, but was wondering if that was worth the $23, or if a regular home depot tool box would suffice for $13, then figure out a way to add a seal to it?
Either will work, wear a vest with chest pockets during hunting season for caps, speed loaders etc

pk_

WKR
One of those wooden shooting boxes holds everything to break it down, clean etc…

In the field I hold everything I need (speed loaders, balloons, lens cloth etc…)on the stock in one of these zippered pouches: