How hunting may have saved my life

Gen273

WKR
Wow, what a story! I am thankful that it was not cancer, I pray that you have had a good recovery.

OP
cody21peterson
Tomorrow marks 6 months post operation! Recovery is still going well. Some days are better than others. Life is crazy right now for all of us. I hope everyone is staying healthy. Life is precious but also very difficult sometimes. Use your trials as motivation to become stronger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jebuwh

Lil-Rokslider
Got a call from the DWR today. Someone turned in their mountain goat tag and I was next in line! 2020 doesn’t suck! I have 1 week to scout and find a shooter billy

Which unit? I may have some info for ya if it's one of the Uinta units! I am also 100% avail for glassing and packing!!

Unoboats

WKR
Classified Approved
God be with you brother. Cancer survivor here heads up positive thoughts always.

schmalzy

WKR
Got a call from the DWR today. Someone turned in their mountain goat tag and I was next in line! 2020 doesn’t suck! I have 1 week to scout and find a shooter billy

That’s fantastic man, fired up for you.

MichaelO

Lil-Rokslider
Beautiful family and I’m glad your doing alright. Congrats on the goat tag.

Vids

WKR
That's awesome to hear you're doing well! And awesome to hear about the goat tag. Sometimes with a load of bad, some good comes too. Keep moving forward my friend, and please share pics of a nice billy soon!

Awesome story man. In Utah myself. Anytime want to hang out, do some hunting, fishing whatever let me know. First year elk hunting for me got a multi season any bull tag. Will be out Saturday later in morning unfortunately and maybe camp out for Sunday.

Glad recovery is going well for you and congrats on the goat tag! My mom’s side of the family is from Blanding and I spent a lot of time there growing up visiting family. Killed lots of cow elk in “the blues”.

OP
cody21peterson
6aa739029982675a550efd0f612d77e8.jpg

I did it! First archery kill!