How many map groups to join ??

matsprt

FNG
How many GPS mapping, planning, clothing, equipment membership groups do you join ?? Seems there is always a give-a-way going on encouraging one to join this or that group. There also seems to be a bit of a consolidation going on within companies.
At $100 plus a membership, with some duplication of services which one gives the best bang for buck and is most useful ?

DWD

Lil-Rokslider
Been happy with OnX and Gaia. Used to sign up for all the free giveaways but never won anything, quit that and just use what I’ve paid for.

OP
matsprt

matsprt

FNG
Been happy with OnX and Gaia. Used to sign up for all the free giveaways but never won anything, quit that and just use what I’ve paid for.
Yup, I hear you. Seems like OnX and Gohunt are the two big ones right now. As you note there is always a give-a-way going on to entice you to either join or elevate the level of your membership. I'm currently a premium OnX member but there are a number of interesting add ons only available for Elite members. And there are some nice abilities with Gohunt.
I'm just not familiar with Gohunt.