How many people are happy running a single kifaru pack for all situations? Which is your go to?

I use the Dahl for everything. It's huge so I can pack whatever I need into it, but it compresses down really well for day hunting. Prior to the Dahl I used an Argali...I'm a top-load pack guy.

I bought a stryker from a dude about a year ago thinking I would switch it out and use it for day hunting....it has never been on the frame.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk
Same here with my tahr!!!

7k Muskeg, Xpac OGL, Xpac Sherman on a 26” frame. Big enough for 14days and can pack down small enough for a day hunt.

The side sleeve pockets are awesome

I think the side sleeve pockets are awesome

Totally agree. Can’t stand a zippered side pocket. Love the open top for dropping my bugle, sit pad, or trekking poles into silently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Mag series. If I could only own one it would be the Ma Deuce, but I love the 22Mag, 357 mag, and Ma deuce combo. 357 mag sees the most use these days.

ridgefire

WKR
Duplex Timberline2 with a Guide lid, grab it, small hip pocket and a meat shelf has been my do everything pack for many years.

Rwplummer

FNG
I love my Stryker. Only pack I have and serves its purpose well although I don’t to a lot of extended backpack hunts - I do havd the camp bag to go with it for such occasions.

I’m not a one bag guy. Heck, I own multiple Kifaru frames. I have 5 Kifaru bags currently. And have owned another 5 models I’ve sold. From the smallest framed bag they’ve made to bags over 6000ci. If I could only have one, it’d be a DT2.

WI Shedhead

Lil-Rokslider
Just bought two weeks ago the hoodlum duplex light 2 small belt pouches, medium pouch for the back and the guide lid. Just over a grand. Waiting for it’s arrival.

For what it’s worth, replacing a 14 year old eberlestock blue widow, frame blew out with 50# of rock salt training. Needed a proper burial

Timberline Duplex. Being running for 5 years. Compacts down nicely for 1 day trips and holds plenty for a 5 day trip.

Fatcamp

WKR
High camp with a guide lid on a 24" tactical.

Compacts nicely and is plenty big when expanded.

Right now……26” duplex with 44mag. I LOVE the bag. Just a little heavy but I’ll see if I love the layout more than the weight savings of something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk