How many people use the goHUNT Insider service? Worth it?

I think it's a kuiu hat but I'm not really for sure

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

no kuiu only makes hats for pinheads

i think its a good resource if your have multiple points in multiple states. otherwise id say wait a couple years. they do a free trial i think in the fall thatd be a good time to check it out if you are really interested.

CiK01

WKR
So how many of you use this service and think it is really 100% worth the $149/year. Does it have any other info the state DNR/wildlife/game and fish websites don't have?

I'd like to use it, but I live in the east and might get in 1 or 2 (if I'm lucky and manage my time and money well) western hunts a year, so I'm not hunting multiple states and species like some of you might be. That makes the price of the subscription seem a little steep to me. However, the fact that I only get a couple opportunities a year on average makes me want to be as best prepared for the most success as possible, which makes this info enticing. Is it worth it?

Start with a place like Toprut.com first to see if it meets your needs then progress into GoHunt if you want. Toprut is free and seems to be on par with GoHunt as far as odds.

TheTone

WKR
I think I'm probably done with gohunt after this year. Some of the data is good but a lot is very generic to bad even. I know some of the unit breakdowns they have in Idaho are poor to say the least and misleading between controlled hunts, general hunts, etc. I don't buy points in many states and generally know where I want to apply so I'm to the point where the money for insider could be better spent by me somewhere else.

Conroy

WKR
I am only planning on hunting one State this year but, looking over all of the information available on their site is making me think of other options. It’s really convenient to be able to compare all the states on one site. The cost was $149, but I got $50 credit in their gear store and I won a prize in one of their drawings that retails for $80. Not a bad deal. Almost every day I’m sitting at my desk at some point, looking over new areas or reading their articles.