How much caffeine per day for you?

A pot or 1/2 to 2 pots between 0600 and 1400 on work days. Usually just 1 french press of strong coffee in the morning on weekends.

Now that I don't drink it all day my sleep quality has improved.

Different people will metabolize caffeine differently, for some people one cup in the morning will still reduce their sleep quality.

1 cup of coffee around 11am then another 70mg caffeine through an energy drink at 2pm. Used to drink more but had to cut back for normal work days. Goes up for duck season.

Used to have a little bit of an addiction to monster energy drinks. Then I noticed my heart would start racing out of nowhere. It started to freak me out so now I hardly ever drink them.

Now I drink 2-3 cups of coffee a day.

I’ve struggled with high blood pressure for years. I can keep it in normal range if I eat clean, low sodium, and work out daily. If I have more than a cup of tea in the morning my BP starts becoming elevated. I still have the addiction so decaf really helps.
You guys pounding the caffeine in high quantities, does it not elevate your BP? I know it affects people differently, and perhaps I’m just caffeine sensitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've had high blood pressure for quite a while now also. I used to drink at least a pot of coffee a day and have recently been trying to keep it to a cup of two I'm the morning. I definitely get headaches mid day if I don't have any caffeine though..

I drink coffee until the jitters hit me every day. Makes me a working machine! When it comes to the hunt, I don't touch the stuff usually although this past year I did try the dark timber a few times mid day.
I shoot quite a bit and here is a statistic that I have proven, I can shoot .197 moa average with my 6.5x47 without coffee, with coffee is a bit different at .351. split hairs either way but you be the judge...

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

I’ve struggled with high blood pressure for years. I can keep it in normal range if I eat clean, low sodium, and work out daily. If I have more than a cup of tea in the morning my BP starts becoming elevated. I still have the addiction so decaf really helps.
You guys pounding the caffeine in high quantities, does it not elevate your BP? I know it affects people differently, and perhaps I’m just caffeine sensitive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No issues with BP yet. In fact it’s usually low. Most of the time the person will check and then ask what BP med I am on.

I don’t monitor my caffeine intake, but it varies from none at all some days to an obscene amount other days. 90% of that is coffee, hot and black, none of that sugared up canned bs. The other 10% is peach tea.

I work 12hr swing shift so it varies greatly.
Days off it's two 12oz cups

Day shift- no less than two but no more than a pot.

Night shift- usually an entire pot.

Always black.

Last place I worked told me I couldn't make the morning pot anymore because I made motor oil lol

One cup of coffee in the morning on the drive in to work. A 8.4 oz red bull around lunchtime. All total about 180mg caffeine? Weekends usually just a cup of coffee in the morning.

Back