What's for breakfast?

Leave the house at 5:30 to go to fire station. 32 ounces of water and two bananas. About 9am we sit down and eat breakfast. Sausage egg and cheese wraps or a bowl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I eat whatever I have time for. Usually make lunch for the kids the night before. Pack them in the morning after I wake them up. Make their breakfast. After that I make my lunch which can vary from a ham or roast beef sandwich to whatever leftovers we have in the fridge. Breakfast is usually whatever I can make or grab. Sometimes oatmeal, special K cereal with unsweetened almond milk. 4 slices of heated green chile/ cheese summer sausage with an egg between toast or an English muffin or any combo with some kind of bacon, sausage, or ham. Could be leftover spaghetti from the night before for breakfast. 🤣 Basically whatever I have time for or can make and eat on the go.

Seth

WKR
4:30am coffee and 4 eggs, over easy. Sometimes sub sausage/bacon for an egg or two.

northernalpine

Lil-Rokslider
5:15am coffee

7:00am Breakfast burrito on my way out the door

1x shredded baby potato from the garden, fried
2x whole eggs
2x egg whites
1x diced jalapeño from the garden
1 cup spinach from the garden
1/4 avocado
Diced red onion from the garden

I grew up on fried egg sandwiches, so have those on weekend. During week, it's coffee at 5:00 am and an apple or banana on the way to work unless there's keto muffins.

Will_m

WKR
Jameson with a splash of black coffee for color. Maybe a couple more and then I can’t really remember what I eat for the rest of the day…..or really the rest of the day at all.

FFHookEm

FNG
Mainly chorizo egg and cheese tacos, with coffee. If not that, bacon and fried eggs in the bacon grease.

Like the title says - What's for breakfast when you're not hunting?

My coffee pot come on at 430am.
I'll drink a couple cups and have some yogurt.

If Im working at home for the day, I'll go out to the chicken coop and get eggs and make 'brunch' about 10am - 2 eggs, bacon, pancake

If I have a side job for the day, I'll make a fried egg/cheese sandwich at 7am and head out to work.

What's your breakfast?
Tomorrow I'll be making fresh antelope chorizo with eggs and pueblo green chili, wrap it in some home made flour tortillas and add some fresh salsa from my garden veggies. I'm from the southwest transplanted into the northwest now it's a little taste of home. Then I'm gonna go out and chase some bugling bulls for the last few days of archery.

Spike elk

WKR
My daily old man breakfast is oat meal with honey and milk and 2 boiled eggs. On the occasional Sunday I will have pancakes, bacon or sausage and eggs.

16-20oz of H2O
Coffee
Yogurt with blueberries, strawberries, or blackberries (depends on what's tasting best or in season), granola, and drizzled with local honey
3 eggs over medium or scrambled
3 pieces of bacon or sausage links or 2 patties
1 piece of multigrain toast with butter
4-6oz of orange or grapefruit juice

Jfjfrye

Lil-Rokslider
Coffee and either a protein shake(two scoops of muscle matrix whey protein powder, tablespoon of organic peanut butter, handful of spinach, half a banana, 1/4 cup of oats, water and ice and blend it or The other option is 1/2 cup egg whites,2eggs, 4oz 99% fat free turkey, couple of low carb tortillas and some hot sauce, and a cup of berries.

I was picturing him with a Big Gulp Diet Coke to go along with his chili cheese dogs.
Probably more fitting now that you mention it.

I figured a guy going hard with two gas station chili cheese dogs for breakfast would really crank things up and go all in with a bfc though 😆

4rcgoat

WKR
Breakfast smoothie.
Blend ice and frozen blueberries, big scoop of chocolate whey protein, giant scoop of peanut butter, rolled oats( enough to make small bowl of oatmeal), half a banana, glass of whole chocolate milk, and a heaping handful of spinach. Usually throw in a daily multi vitamin when grinding the ice.
That and plenty of java.