How much caffeine per day for you?

IALoder

FNG
Usually have my 16oz mug of decently strong coffee on my drive to work in the morning. That's about it, much after that I start getting jittery.

For a really long time 1/2 to 1 pot a day when at work. Not at work probably 20 to 30 ounces of coffee. Trying to quit recently and the headaches aren't making it easy. I've taken to trying to wean off by drinking smaller and smaller quantity in the morning.

Grizz208

FNG
1 20oz redbull and 1-6 cups of coffee. But Im trying to change my energy drink intake down to 0 and just drink coffee and change my focus to more and more water.

dtrkyman

WKR
Usually none, sometimes a bit from tea, but I primarily drink caff. free tea. Very rarely a soda, so mostly water.

I’ve listened to huberman. I try to wait 30-45 minutes go out and open up chicken coop, feed if needed etc. need to shoot in the morning.

Usually 2 cups or 1 cup and 16 oz for the road.

About every other day I add in an energy drink between 10-2pm. Never after 3 pm is my rule to not ruin sleep schedule

I have a 14 cup coffee maker and between 4:30 am and 10:00 I usually drink most of it. I drink it black.
the rest of the day I drink water. Occasional ice tea at lunch. No soft drinks or energy drinks to speak of on a daily basic. I carry a few Coke Zeros to camp but a six pack lasts me week or more.

AdamLewis

FNG
At home I have an espresso machine and usually make a cortado in the morning.

One cup is my absolute limit. Used to be able to have a couple, but if I do that now I am way too jacked up for most of the day.

Insomnia

Lil-Rokslider
Working full time in a kitchen and part time in a bow shop, I'm going thru between 5000mg and 10k+mg a day, but I'm young and just trying to work my ass off and paying for it later in life.

Fisherhahn

Lil-Rokslider
None for me, but I miss it. I like a nice ice coffee or something but even if I have one in the morning I won’t sleep that night. Just hits me weird and I get jittery. I can drink caffeinated pop and be fine it’s just the coffee

JohnB

WKR
Working full time in a kitchen and part time in a bow shop, I'm going thru between 5000mg and 10k+mg a day, but I'm young and just trying to work my ass off and paying for it later in life.
The interwebs say that's the equivalent of 80 to 160 espresso shots a day. How do you even have time to drink that much?!

The interwebs say that's the equivalent of 80 to 160 espresso shots a day. How do you even have time to drink that much?!
Not only are the logistics improbable, but that’s also potentially a lethal dose.

I’m hoping he meant 500-1000 mg.