Hunters flying on United.

wyodog

FNG
I have a hunt scheduled for May in Alaska. I usually fly on Alaskan Air but every flight has a stop in Seattle. With the covid19 I want to avoid Seattle and United has a direct flight to Anchorage. I am looking for info on flying United with firearms and potentially bringing home a bear skull. What have your experiences been like?

I have a hunt scheduled for May in Alaska. I usually fly on Alaskan Air but every flight has a stop in Seattle. With the covid19 I want to avoid Seattle and United has a direct flight to Anchorage. I am looking for info on flying United with firearms and potentially bringing home a bear skull. What have your experiences been like?

You won’t have a problem with United, and you should avoid Seattle if you can. That said, you may still have issues depending on where this whole COVID-19 goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck by May the virus might have burned itself out in Seattle;
Good luck on your hunt, at least this year they (the bears) aren’t out of their dens already.

By all logic the city of origin (of the virus in the USA) will be the safest and cleanest in America by May. But then I respect everyone's desire to follow their gut.