Hunting pants for tall & thin

GreyBeck

Lil-Rokslider
I need to get some late season gear for my son who is 32" waist and 36" length (may be able to get away with 35") - anyone know any brands that make pants that long for skinny kids? By the time iIm done typing this he may need a larger size. Kuiu & Sitka don't seem to and First Lite gets to 36" length but smallest waist is 34". Thanks in advance

eamyrick

WKR
I’m 34x35 and the Stone Glacier Large Tall are perfect with a little length to spare. I’d imagine the medium tall would be perfect for him

Last edited:
OP
G

GreyBeck

Lil-Rokslider
I’m 34x35 and the Stone Glacier Large Tall are perfect with a little length to spare. I’d imagine the medium tall would be perfect for him

that'll do it - thanks!

mgmicky

FNG
I’m 6’2” 165 with a 31” waist and 34/35” length and have the same problem. Kuiu Attacks longs seem to be about perfect for us tall skinny guys. Also check out Fjallraven Barents Pro pants—they come un hemmed so you can make them any length you want. For warm season pants, I haven’t found anything better than the original Prana Zion, but they may be just a little short if he’s truly 35” length…

Cynoscion

Lil-Rokslider
I’m 6’1” and Kuiu talls are perfect. I wear a 31x36 in blue jeans. Kuiu Attacks for cold weather and Tiburons for everything else. IMHO Tiburons are the best pants ever built. If I could afford them, I’d wear them every day.

OP
G

GreyBeck

Lil-Rokslider
maybe kuiu changed sizing? to get into the tall's it's a 35" waist. poor kid has so many high-waters

Cynoscion

Lil-Rokslider
I feel his pain!!! It’s western/cowboy style blue jeans or high waters when you’re skinny and tall. I’m glad Kuiu came out with tall sizes bc they were all high waters at first.

Its been so long since I have ordered new pants from Kuiu, I didn’t realize that talls only come in 34” waist and above. WTH? I know you can let the inseam out to about 35” though bc that’s what I used to have to do before they came out with talls.

Last edited:

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
Fjallraven Barents Pro are amazing pants. They also come super long 36” plus and you can have them hemmed to size. Take out the hem when he grows again.