I believe that fall is in the air.........

Ya, I'm more than ready to be over 85 and 95 deg. weather.

85-95 deg. That’s cute.

03c85fbd8a8038614f294347b69a9d6c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Definitely was last week and I was loving it! Lots of hornets around here right now.

“Wisten to the whythmic whythm of the woodwinds as it wowws awound and awound…and it comes out here!” — Elmer Fudd

ODB

WKR
yeah man... open windows every morning..... headed to Houston next week... am already looking forward to leaving... ;-)

Started having a nice chill in the air mornings and evenings. I almost want a jacket this morning sitting here watching my son’s soccer game. Supposed nice and cool and rainy when I leave for my elk hunt 9/14.

The snow is down to around 3,000’ here, so I imagine it’ll be in our yard soon enough. Can’t say that I’m really looking forward to it though.
33af31fc9437fa8f74bd8537484e5345.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t_carlson

WKR
I just started to see leaves on the ground this last week.

Love this time of year, for many reasons.

The snow is down to around 3,000’ here, so I imagine it’ll be in our yard soon enough. Can’t say that I’m really looking forward to it though.
After the non-existent summer we had, I'm going hard into the ski season with the family this year! Another long winter of being stuck inside followed by a crappy summer and my days in AK could be limited! I heard my wife use a word that starts with "M" and rhymes with "groove" after about the 70th consecutive day of rain and 60 degrees back in July and I went into panic mode!

At this point I hope we just get a pretty and progressive fall and not have the leaves change color and a windstorm take em all down the next day like last year.

You must be right. We have degraded into pathetic whistling elk bugle just at dark, followed by the excessively loud pickup starting up and driving 1/2 mile down the road and repeat. We all know the elk live on the side of the road waiting for idiots to play with.

Leverwalker

Lil-Rokslider
Yep, just starting to nip now. Leaves are starting to fall, overnights are dropping. Can't come soon enough, for many reasons. Feel sorry for you guys in the hotter climes. Fingers crossed.

After the non-existent summer we had, I'm going hard into the ski season with the family this year! Another long winter of being stuck inside followed by a crappy summer and my days in AK could be limited! I heard my wife use a word that starts with "M" and rhymes with "groove" after about the 70th consecutive day of rain and 60 degrees back in July and I went into panic mode!

At this point I hope we just get a pretty and progressive fall and not have the leaves change color and a windstorm take em all down the next day like last year.

Yeah, I’m hearing it too, the “M” word that is. Actually, I’ve been hearing it for the last 23 years, and especially so in ‘08 when we had two (that’s right, a total of 2), days that hit 70°, and the rest of summer was nothing but 50’s and rain….except for a couple of days in June when it snowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KurtR

WKR
High 40’s at night and 70’s during the day sure beats the triple digits we were having. Birds are starting to move. The dog sure is a lot happier training in the evening this time of year

I like to get thru Sept/hurricane season before I declare fall is here...we still have triple digit days in Sept.