I gave in to the mental game !!!!!!

ontarget7

WKR
Well I was all set this year changing things up and going with the 330 Injexions with the D6 Hypodermic Rages. I generally shoot and prefer a fix blade broadhead. Well that preference did me in for the mental game, so I am changing things back up and going with my original plan.
The Motive 6 will be in the woods for elk season, along with the 340 FMJ's and TT Shuttle T's or Slick Tricks.

KHNC

WKR
Well i switched from Maxima Hunter KV`s and CX F-15 fixed heads to Injexions with D6 Ramcats. They penetrate fiercely! I have a new Rhinehardt woodland target. I get at least 4 inches more penetration with the injexions. Trying them out next wed on goats in CO. elk hunt isnt until Sept 13. Ill still have time to switch back if i decide to . I have two bows set up , one for for each arrow.

Can't argue at all with that set up! Look into those Injexions and a RAMCAT. Great combination and you still get your fixed blade head and the small diameter AWESOMENESS of the Injexion!

OP
ontarget7

ontarget7

WKR
Can't argue at all with that set up! Look into those Injexions and a RAMCAT. Great combination and you still get your fixed blade head and the small diameter AWESOMENESS of the Injexion!

Ya, don't care for the swept back blades due to shooting a shorter arrow. It's right where I need it for dynamic spine and tune so I wont compromise my over all tune and go with a longer raw shaft length to make those work. Next year we should see some more options, hopefully.

OP
ontarget7

ontarget7

WKR
I had a few minutes to dial this set up in for the hunt and it appears to be ready to go. The FMJ's are performing well and broadheads are on the money with fieldpoints. Here was my first 3 arrow 80 yard group of the day. Will be getting caught up with tuning shortly so the elk hunt is finally on my mind. I can't wait for the break, fellowship and getting after those elk. Good luck to everybody this season

Shane

Attachments

• photo (11) (Large).jpg
    photo (11) (Large).jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 40