I think the website is fake... but I want the deals!!

Buy the seat mount from shady website?

• Total voters

Backyard

WKR
They aren’t selling anything. They’re fishing for your card information. Pretty common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

t_carlson

WKR
Wife and I got scammed by a website that looks like this and sold high-end kitchenware that was marked down similarly.

DON'T do it. I don't care if you use PayPal or a credit card or whatever. In our case, they generated a sender's address in our same town and UPS tracking showed a package being both sent from there and delivered to us. Yet, there was no package, and the sender's address was a vacant lot.

Credit card fought us tooth and nail saying that a verified 3rd party (UPS) was indicating it had in-fact been delivered. Of course, it hadn't, and it never existed in the first place. But on paper, it looked like a perfectly normal transaction, and that is the position the CC company took.

Ring camera showing NOTHING when the drop off supposedly occurred and was the only thing that saved our bacon.

I have no idea how they orchestrate these things, but its a major headache to unravel one. In the end, you might NOT get your money back from the CC company either.

Greed will get you in trouble, and the old adage about something being too good to be true applies 100% here.

LostArra

WKR
It looks like the entire legitimate rafting world is selling the NRS seat mount for $85.
I think I would just buy it and rest easy about your purchase.

I was gonna say, I think I'd just pay the 85 bucks lol

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

OP
JGBowman

JGBowman

Lil-Rokslider
I am guna buy the legit seat mount.

What's scary is if it was 10% or 20% off I might have been so cautious.

MJW

FNG
NRS are really good folks! Fast shipping and are attentive to any questions. Good quality products.