Icotec

Looking to try something other than foxpro, just to see how things are. Currently I run a f.p. fusion and at times have issues with the remote working if anything is between us at all.

Looking at trying the icotec outlaw+, they have a patriots discount that is pretty decent and Looking at all the stats and info seems like it could be a decent choice.

Anyone running this call or icotec atleast and what's your thoughts?

BravoNovember

Lil-Rokslider
I have an older one, I believe it’s the GC500. No issues, it’s nice not needing a line of sight to the call like the foxpro

It’s been a few years but we used the cheapest iotech model for a couple of days. The remote was very impressive. I would say that model quality wise was on par with cheapest foxpro.

I would research too make sure your file type for your custom sounds will transfer. I believe they are set up so you can’t upload certain files to a different brand of caller. I have never tried it though.

I went out with a guy that bought the Outlaw. It sounded like crap. He called that one stand and that was all I could take. Maybe he got a bad call or maybe they all are like that.

I did two stands yesterday with a guy that has the LD Super Revolt. It sounded good. I use a FP.

OP
sportsmans challenge
If I had to stay fox pro I think I would have to go to one of the horn speaker calls like x2, x2s or x24 somewhere in there. The fusion doesn't sound horrible I just want to try something else