Idaho Early Archery Mule Deer

I was fortunate and drew an early archery mule deer tag here in my home state of Idaho. The season is August 15-30 I will be hunting from the 15th to about the 26th because my wife leaves for work on the 27th and I have to be back to watch our little one. The hunt unit is made up of multiple units mostly in Lemhi and Custer counties. I live near Lewiston Idaho so to get to the unit takes me at a minimum 6hrs drive time. I went on my first scouting trip July 12-14. I spent most of my time in unit 36A and a little in 36. I did find mule deer on this trip but the only potentially mature buck I found on this trip I glassed up about 2 miles away and up high in an old burn. Unfortunately I wasnt able to get as high or deep in as I wanted to on my first trip but did figure out some logistics/access and it was beneficial to actually see this country with my own eyes. I am hoping to make it down for one more scouting trip prior to season with the goal of finding some mature bucks to hunt. My Grandparents live in Tendoy in the Lemhi valley so I am vaguely familiar with that area. Right now I have it "narrowed down" to unit 36A and portions of the Pahsimeroi and lemhi valleys. This will be my first archery mule deer so I want to be realistic with my expectations however I know there is some good trophy potential in these areas and considering that I would like to make a goal of a P&Y class buck or better. Right now I am debating whether or not to go back to the area I scouted previously and know at least holds deer or spend what little time I have pre season scouting other areas. I mostly am just putting this out there for anyone that is willing to share knowledge on the area or might have the same tag.

Thanks!

chops24

WKR
would be cool to see a reply to this JC, but unfortunately there are a ton of posts like this that are "anyone out there able to help me with XYZ?" and then poof, they are gone.