Idaho Unit 15

jd30069

Will be interested in how you did and how you liked the area - heading there in less than three weeks !!!!

jd30069

I believe i will leave here, Michigan, around the end of the month - pulling a Travel Trailer and want to spend a day in Twin Falls and then go up. Actually have no first knowledge of Unit- so want a week to scout and travell it..going to camp a few different spots and just start looking it over. Can't wait

Mfleming

We will be heading up from Arkansas, we may try to get there earlier to do some scouting as well. There’s several spots we’re looking at in 2 of the units.

Mfleming

I believe i will leave here, Michigan, around the end of the month - pulling a Travel Trailer and want to spend a day in Twin Falls and then go up. Actually have no first knowledge of Unit- so want a week to scout and travell it..going to camp a few different spots and just start looking it over. Can't wait
Have you talked to any of the rangers out there, I spoke to a couple that were really helpful. Pulling a 5th wheel might be a challenge on some of the roads.

jd30069

I need to do that more specifically -- i wanted to wait until i pretty much had figured out where i wanted to start hunting.. What i have been told ?? is not to count on hunting the southern part of the unit with truck or trailer if weather is bad at all..... don't know

Mfleming

I need to do that more specifically -- i wanted to wait until i pretty much had figured out where i wanted to start hunting.. What i have been told ?? is not to count on hunting the southern part of the unit with truck or trailer if weather is bad at all..... don't know
The ranger told me that the roads in the southern part of 15 you couldn’t pull a trailer up them and to also have snow chains in the truck. I’m thinking of scouting a spot in 16 and one in 14 near the farm land. Good luck.