Insole recommendations?

Most go with superfeet but for me the best fit has come with Aetrex insoles. I went to a podiatrist and he recommended them over superfeet. I have been extremely happy with them. As one other post mentioned, they get some taking used to but once you get used to them, its a huge help....especially with weight on your back.

Not sure if how close you are to a specialty shoe place but a lot of time they will have you stand on a platform that monitors where/how your feet are contacting, and from there they can recommend the best avenue with regard to arch support etc.

OP
D
Thanks for all the feedback guys! Sounds like Superfeet is easily the front runner. I will start looking at where I can get a pair and trial them throughout the summer training season. Thanks again!

MNWILD15

Lil-Rokslider
I’ve been very impressed with sheepfeet. They are pretty spendy but worth the investment for me. They send you a mold in the mail first and then custom make the insoles specifically for your feet. I haven’t had any issues with my feet since. Definitely recommend!

I would spend the money and get custom orthotics, sheefeet are dam good and worth every penny. O see guys mention the cost, with the 10% off code they’re around $225, which is a drop in the bucket compared to the money we spend on hunts and other gear, $225 to ensure that the part of my body that touches the ground with every step is protected, well worth it!!

10 second ultra support

Feels odd and horrible the first week or two with the metatarsal pad but it keeps the support and your arch from collapsing under heavy load. This happened to me this past season and pain continued until 3 weeks ago when I finally sucked it up and went to the foot doc. He suggested these before custom insoles. So far they have been great. First two weeks feels like a golf ball under you arch but once your foot is adjusted they feel awesome.
Any update on these? Think I'll order a set thursday and give them a try.