Irish Whiskey

Need some help with a $100 bottle of Irish whiskey.
A buddy has been a part of our elk hunting group, but this years lottery in Idaho found him on the wrong side of getting a tag. I told him if he would come with it would be a free trip and I would throw in a good bottle of Irish whiskey.
Whats your thought????

Vandal 44

WKR
I really enjoy Jameson Caskmates IPA, and Jamison Black Barrel, another good Irish Whiskey is Proper 12

You could purchase all three and be under $100 depending what state you live in. Washington has a high tax rate on booze

OP
Fridaythe13th
Thats what I'm looking for some names that people like, and aren't going to kill me. My buddy has to like Irish whiskey because allergic to green beer.

Thank you

I'm big fan of Irish Whiskey. It's consistently satisfying at all price levels. Jameson Black is excellent at the lower end. Slane is good for an even less expensive option.

For the pricier choices, look at Yellow Spot, Red Spot, Jameson 18, and Midleton Very Rare. All are excellent, with different character. Price will range from $80-$180 depending on where you live.

The recommendations for Redbreast are good too. It is a very highly regarded whiskey.

I’m disappointed. When I saw the first line of your post, my first thought was “I’ll be right over !! But now I see you need some advice... can’t help... Scotch guy.

Jo83ben

FNG
Bushmills 10yr AND red breast 12. Can get both for about 100 bucks, and they’re superb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk