Iron Will Broadhead Singles Available & Free Shipping

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Hey Roksliders, if you're interested in Iron Will broadheads but not ready to commit to a three-pack, or can't decide on V, S, Wide, or Single bevel, or want to see how one flies, this month is for you. For March only, we're making Iron Will broadhead singles available for $39.00 with free standard shipping.

All types and weights are available in standard thread, Deep Six, and Snyder Core. Let me know if you have any questions on our different heads.

Here is the link to order. Free standard shipping should show up automatically once you add a single to your cart.
https://ironwilloutfitters.com/collections/broadhead-singles/

Which broadhead are you wanting to try?

Do yall ever take calls on how to get these tuned correctly on peoples set ups? I was never able to figure out how to get mine to fly like my field points. Cheaper, smaller broadheads seemed to work better so not sure if it’s the design or what that caused the finicky-ness.

Do yall ever take calls on how to get these tuned correctly on peoples set ups? I was never able to figure out how to get mine to fly like my field points. Cheaper, smaller broadheads seemed to work better so not sure if it’s the design or what that caused the finicky-ness.

Dude its a PROCESS... If your strings are new, check timing and center shot. Paper tune with field points. Then shoot a broadhead and adjust the rest accordingly. I just changed my strings and did all that. I can shoot the wide 150's using 3 max stealth vanes and the arrow goes where I want it to.. For hunting season though I'll stick with a higher vane and keep the wides for whitetail.

dylanvb

Lil-Rokslider
Hey Roksliders, if you're interested in Iron Will broadheads but not ready to commit to a three-pack, or can't decide on V, S, Wide, or Single bevel, or want to see how one flies, this month is for you. For March only, we're making Iron Will broadhead singles available for $39.00 with free standard shipping.

All types and weights are available in standard thread, Deep Six, and Snyder Core. Let me know if you have any questions on our different heads.

Here is the link to order. Free standard shipping should show up automatically once you add a single to your cart.
https://ironwilloutfitters.com/collections/broadhead-singles/

Which broadhead are you wanting to try?
Are single beveled supposed to help with the flight of my arrows if I have a helical in my vanes?

bergie

Lil-Rokslider
Mine fly true, but I am also a little anal-retentive when it comes to tuning my bow. I have a paper tuner and a bare shaft that I periodically check arrow flight throughout the year. I dont expect my bow to be in tune 10 months after installing new strings and cables, just because it was in tune when I put them on.

Thanks y’all. Guess I need to go back and try to tune again when I have a chance. They seem to fly okay to about 15 yards and then passed that it’s off.

Marble

WKR
Thanks y’all. Guess I need to go back and try to tune again when I have a chance. They seem to fly okay to about 15 yards and then passed that it’s off.
You have something off then.

Either wrong spine, bow just simply out of tune, or maybe the arrows ends are not square.

If my arrow is tuned, square and I shoot with good form, I haven't found a broadhead that will not shoot good. If they spin right...

To expect them to shoot perpfect with your broadheads isn't realistic. A slight variation, usually slightly lower the further out you go, is what my experience is. Basically, there is more drag from the broadhead vs the field point.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

You have something off then.

Either wrong spine, bow just simply out of tune, or maybe the arrows ends are not square.

If my arrow is tuned, square and I shoot with good form, I haven't found a broadhead that will not shoot good. If they spin right...

To expect them to shoot perpfect with your broadheads isn't realistic. A slight variation, usually slightly lower the further out you go, is what my experience is. Basically, there is more drag from the broadhead vs the field point.

Yep. Totally get the slightly lower POI on broadheads. Mine was always a right or left shift. I’ll have to see what I can do to verify if it’s a spine issue.

Marble

WKR
Yep. Totally get the slightly lower POI on broadheads. Mine was always a right or left shift. I’ll have to see what I can do to verify if it’s a spine issue.
I would start a thread with your numbers listed. DW, DL , arrow length, vanes and point weight. There are guys here that will check that stuff and provide input. It's a good time of the year to get that stuff figured out.

You can also set up a paper tuner using a ladder and shoot into target behind the paper. Give you an idea of some tuning.

Dave0317

Lil-Rokslider
Probably a good separate topic if you want more detail, but anytime I have achieved a good tune with a bare shaft, my broadheads shoot right with my field points. With a compound, I’ll shoot bare shafts out to about 40 yards.

I’d say that would be especially true of anything made by these guys, their stuff is probably about as straight and concentric as you can get from what I have read. Haven’t used them yet myself. But, considering buying one of these singles to play with. Need a quality head for recurve/Elk.

Probably a good separate topic if you want more detail, but anytime I have achieved a good tune with a bare shaft, my broadheads shoot right with my field points. With a compound, I’ll shoot bare shafts out to about 40 yards.

I’d say that would be especially true of anything made by these guys, their stuff is probably about as straight and concentric as you can get from what I have read. Haven’t used them yet myself. But, considering buying one of these singles to play with. Need a quality head for recurve/Elk.
Thanks. I’ll take a look at bareshaft tuning.

jbelz

FNG
Are single beveled supposed to help with the flight of my arrows if I have a helical in my vanes?
Short answer: no. Out of an appropriately tuned bow, any quality single bevel or double bevel broadhead will fly equally well. There is simply not enough surface area on the edge of a broadhead to impact accuracy in that fashion.

OP
Bill V

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Yes, you can call our tech support at 970-236-4884. Generally, if you are properly spined, the bow is relatively well tuned, and you have enough vane on the back, they should fly well for you. Our tech support can help you figure this out.

Yes, you can call our tech support at 970-236-4884. Generally, if you are properly spined, the bow is relatively well tuned, and you have enough vane on the back, they should fly well for you. Our tech support can help you figure this out.
Thanks Bill. I’ll give y’all a call tomorrow.

OP
Bill V

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
From our fluid dynamic modeling, our single bevel heads create a small amount of rotational torque, but it is very small compared to vanes at 2-3 degrees. We have had a couple customers swear they make their arrows fly better. In my experience, flight is similar with single bevel and double bevel but I continue to test this.

OP
Bill V

Bill V

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Three more days to get Iron Will broadhead singles for $39.00 with free standard shipping.

SBR100 SBR125 SBR150 on fence.jpg