Is Rokslide a Cult? Is Fishnet Form the RokLeader?

Who is The Cult’s Supreme Leader

• Fishnet Form

Votes: 68 43.6%
  • Billy Goat, King of the Memes

Votes: 42 26.9%
  • “Big Buck” Bobby Denning

Votes: 37 23.7%
  • “Lyin Bryan” A-Very, aka “Pink Crocs”

Votes: 9 5.8%

• Total voters
We’re a little cultish but I’d take guys drooling over weird looking stocks over whatever is going on at the other forums that have been brought up.

I’ll say that the .223 thread is the peak of cultishness here. I feel like I’m taking crazy pills in that thread- Just keep the autopsy of that moose on speed dial instead of telling FNGs to read all 400 pages of your manifesto!

sneaky

"DADDY"
cac1ad00561a5c291f1bfc31487e7ac7.jpg

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Didn’t read the LRO thread about the rokstok but I can imagine some of the same guys who swear by carbon barrels because they “are less likely to walk when they heat up” are focusing on something looking different.

OP
ndlawrence
Didn’t read the LRO thread about the rokstok but I can imagine some of the same guys who swear by carbon barrels because they “are less likely to walk when they heat up” are focusing on something looking different.
Mostly complaining about the looks and not being able to use a rear wedge with the flat toe. “Will not work for field shooting. Maybe for a bench it would be ok. Fugly” that type of thing.

Hnthrdr

WKR
Member on a couple other forums… speaking of cults…. If you aren’t shooting a .300 whinny with loopy gold ring you won’t see an elk let alone kill one. I appreciate the question raised here and have done some experimenting myself, backed with a small mountain of evidence I ventured out and settled on a rifle set up that fits my style of hunting, I do want to know how Form got sponsored by NF, trijicon and SWFA and now Maven… Leupold has a huge marketing budget you would think they would have paid to get an approved scope too, need I remind you of “Hunt Warz” the worst hunting social media of all time