ISO hunting clothes that fit like Sitka medium tall (MT)

TravisN

FNG
It looks like Sitka has discontinued the size medium tall in most of their clothes. Anyone have any suggestions for anything that fits similarly? FYI: 6' 2", 150-160 lbs, 30" waist, 35-36" sleeve. The sleeves being short is usually my issue. Thanks.

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
I used to be your size and never found anything off the shelf. Have you looked into getting a larger shirt tailored? Might not cost too much for a comfortable fit.

mgmicky

FNG
I thought I was the only one! My specs are almost exactly the same, except I can get by with 34/35 sleeve. If you are wanting hunting brands, Kuiu shirts in large normally fit me well. European brand shirts are usually cut slimmer and don’t need to be tailored. Pants are a different story. 30 inch waist and 34/35 inseam are difficult to find. My 4 year old Attack pants fit great, but the new size 30 were too small, ordered the 32 and they are too big. The older Prana Zions were almost perfect, but I’ve heard they changed the style and fabric. AG jeans fit the best but are very pricy. Good luck and let us tall skinny know if you find some hidden gems!

OP
T

TravisN

FNG
Thanks guys. Anyone know of any hunting brand jackets where the sleeves run long?