ISO hunting partner archery CO units 371

ededic

FNG
New hunter from the front range here and don’t mind driving. If anyone needs a scouting buddy to kick things off I am game.
Looking to do some otc archery this year possibly rifle as well. Let me know!

bradywk

FNG
I live in SIlverthorne & wouldn't mind hunting / scouting with some new guys. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

Hi everyone, looks like most are bow hunters in this thread, if not all. I am hunting 371 in first rifle this year, and my hunting buddy just had to bail due to losing a job/new job, 1-month old baby, wife starting job, etc. So I am hoping to find someone to hunt with! I am 38, been through ELK101, very good shape for a backcountry hunt, and been pouring over the maps and e-scouting for months.

Let me know!

ededic

FNG
Hi everyone, looks like most are bow hunters in this thread, if not all. I am hunting 371 in first rifle this year, and my hunting buddy just had to bail due to losing a job/new job, 1-month old baby, wife starting job, etc. So I am hoping to find someone to hunt with! I am 38, been through ELK101, very good shape for a backcountry hunt, and been pouring over the maps and e-scouting for months.

Let me know!
which dates are you heading out. Not sure i can come out for it, but can certainly give you a hand if you get something. PM me

Thanks everyone, actually found someone on RokSlide here that I'm going to be hunting with. Feel very lucky and grateful for the awesome community of hunters here at Rokslide!

arock

Lil-Rokslider
Thanks everyone, actually found someone on RokSlide here that I'm going to be hunting with. Feel very lucky and grateful for the awesome community of hunters here at Rokslide!
How did it go up there? I'm headed up next weekend (picked up a B tag for third rifle).