It’s National 6.5 Creedmoor Day

Yup, it’s June 5. And here’s Ryan Avery telling us why it’s such a fantastic life-changing day for him:

Well, Ryan Avery should first understand what he is talking about before going public.

6.5 CM is not a caliber, it's a cartridge. The caliber is .264/6.5 mm...

Slugz

WKR
The girlfriend upgraded her scope on hers. Asked me to mount it, sight it in and verify trajectory. Its a CA Ridgeline in 6.5 CM. Although a nice gun, I felt dirty shooting it. Nobody was around. SMH if I have to start reloading for it also, will need to make a special shelf for all those components.

“6.5 CM is not a caliber, it's a cartridge. The caliber is .264/6.5 mm...”

Seems like, for some guys, it’s a new religion. I’m starting to wonder if a couple of earnest, white-shirted guys with a clipboard and some pamphlets are going to start showing up on my driveway. “Sir. I wonder if we might have a bit of your time to talk to you about your personal relationship with the 6.5 Creedmoor?”

Shoot whatever you like. Have fun. Enjoy the ball busting.

Ucsdryder

WKR
What’s worse, all the guys that shoot big braked obnoxious magnums to make it kick like a 6.5 or the guy shooting a wimpy 6.5 because he can’t handle the recoil of the big magnum! I got the girlfriend a 6.5 creed and it’s addicting to shoot.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Ryan Avery should first understand what he is talking about before going public.

6.5 CM is not a caliber, it's a cartridge. The caliber is .264/6.5 mm...

Some people call it a caliber some people call it a cartridge, and some call it a intercontinental ballistic missile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
The girlfriend upgraded her scope on hers. Asked me to mount it, sight it in and verify trajectory. Its a CA Ridgeline in 6.5 CM. Although a nice gun, I felt dirty shooting it. Nobody was around. SMH if I have to start reloading for it also, will need to make a special shelf for all those components.
A 6.5 creedmor is kinda like a moped or a fat chick, they can be fun just don’t ever let your buddies catch you on one.

Smithb9841

Lil-Rokslider
What’s worse, all the guys that shoot big braked obnoxious magnums to make it kick like a 6.5 or the guy shooting a wimpy 6.5 because he can’t handle the recoil of the big magnum! I got the girlfriend a 6.5 creed and it’s addicting to shoot.
What about the guys that take it a step
Further and put a brake on a 6.5? Where does that fall in?