It's on it's way!!

I can't explain how stoked I am!! My first high end pack ships today! Foliage duplex nomad with camp bag, longhunter lid, grab it and belt pouches. I am chomping at the bit to load that thing up and get gone!!

Not sure how many other packs you've used but I was stunned to finally have a made to order high quality pack. I simply didn't know what a well fitting pack was capable of. 60#'s in the Timberline carries like 30#'s in an off the shelf pack!

There, that should make your wait easier :)

Shrek

WKR
They really are sweet ! The only problem I really have is that I can't see ever needing another pack so I'll never get to have the rush of getting a new pack :( ... lucky for me I have way more wants than I've got gots ! :)..:(

jb79

WKR
I just got mine a week or so ago:) same set up with the bikini....... Love it, loaded it up the first night and jumped on the tread climber for a quick 2 miles, needed a little adjustment but fit and felt better then any other pack I've owned ( badlands, eberlestock, black creek) and I could have bought my nomad the first time and saved some money!!!! Been shooting and working out with it on my back as much as I can and I just gets better and better feeling:) enjoy the wait cause when it shows up the work begins!

OP
M
Ya tell me about it. I've had 2 blacks ck, 2 badlands and an REI XT 85. Add it up and there is the kifaru and then some.

OR Archer

WKR
Ive had mine now for a couple of weeks. All the hype is REAL!! haha Love this thing. Cant wait to put it to use during season.

boom

WKR
when i got my notification, i was stoked.

i put/faced my chair towards the office front door on delivery day. when the guy showed up..i grabbed it, signed..and ran into my office,shut the door and opened the box carefully so to not cut any precious fabric laying underneath the cardboard.

no magic rays of light emited from the opened box..i didnt hear any harmonic symphony of angels..

just pulled out a piece of paper, a big ass kifaru sticker..and my pack. a very good and awesome pack. but i admit, it was anticlimatic. i really did over work it in my mind. what snapped me back to reality was the almost $900 invoice..hahah.. that went into the shredder ASAP. wife was on a need to know basis.

jb79

WKR
No joke... I Made the invoice vanish quickly!!

We should talk to Aron and have them put some magic rays or an angle symphony in the box some were..... It's humbling once you open the box, until you load it up and put some miles on then who cares about magic and angles:)

Buster

WKR
I bought mine in 2 different orders a few months apart so that my wife (and I) didn't have invoice shock. The key is to keep using the word "investment", not purchase.