IWB for Shield 2.0

The kydex holster I was using just took a dump and the belt clip completely snapped off. What are you guys using for an everyday kydex IWB? I was using a Concealed Carrier, LLC.

Lotta garbage out there. I recently purchased a G-Code INCOG and could not be happier. G43X for me but they will make them for Shield as well. I've run cheaper....the G-Code is noticeably more comfortable. A nice resounding CLICK when holstering, and the micro suede is cozy. Best attribute is their Clip. I swap from Appendix to 4 o Clock often. Makes it very simple to run into a men's room and reposition. Or if Appendix is uncomfortable while driving....it's a very quick and simple insertion when you're out of your vehicle and ready to move.

Last edited:

renagde

WKR
Is the Shield 2.0 any different than the first Shield in terms of holster fit? I have a bunch of holsters from when I used to carry my Shield but they're all from the first gen. My favorite is Pitbull Tactical (not sure if they make holsters anymore) Blackpoint Tactical, and Guncraft USA. If you think the 2.0 fits in the first gen holsters, shoot me a PM, I'll sell you my old ones.

Watrdawg

Lil-Rokslider
I have a couple of High Noon Holsters and they are very well built. I also like Custom Carry Concepts except they are backed up and turn times are at least 12 weeks or longer.

BigSky

WKR
I have three favorite IWBs for my Shields. I prefer JMCK for AIWB. For regular IWB I really like the Bravo Concealment Torsion and the Vedder Light Tuck. Between those two IWBs, if I had to choose one, it would be the Bravo IWB Torsion. It is a great concept and really does tuck it in close to the body. I prefer the two attachment points spread out instead of the one clip centered on the holster.

OP
longspeak74
Thanks for the info guys, I have a new holster on it's way. I went with a recommendation from a buddy, so we'll see what shakes out.

Mudflap621

Lil-Rokslider
I’ll agree g code, black arch makes a really nice holster, and my favorite is the tier 1 appendix holster.

jhim

FNG
I too have a G-Code Incog that I really like but I got a Tier 1 Concealed Axis Slim for a different gun and it is a better holster.

Sticky! Transfers from hip to magnet in vehicle in one second. Eliminates all the grief.