Jocko Wilink releasing 100% US Clothing line.

Yeah that looks ******* awful. I will definitely grab something from them if they do solids. I have an origin GI and love it. Super high quality

Dos XX

WKR
it looks like they are trying to make the ugliest shit possible and still talk people into buying it, like a social experiment. Influencers are going to have their work cut out for them.

BBalash3

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah that looks ******* awful. I will definitely grab something from them if they do solids. I have an origin GI and love it. Super high quality
Gave me flashbacks of the crap the Air Force tried making us wear…

Attachments

• 63F150F8-04BE-415B-9B50-7273C65CF2BA.png
    63F150F8-04BE-415B-9B50-7273C65CF2BA.png
    830.1 KB · Views: 121

Graves14

WKR
I don't mind the pattern at all. Looks like a cross between Ridge Reaper and ASAT with a little CIA tiger stripe mixed in. Should break up your outline pretty well.

Last edited:

jmillr1

WKR
If the wait is 15-18 weeks on a pair of jeans... No way this stuff makes it to the masses by this fall. Also not a fan of the camo. Ridge Reaper cross up.

Forloh is where I'll prob be heading now that I sold all my badlands stuff

The camo doesn't look great for treestand hunting, but I think Pete said something about another pattern as well in the future. Fingers crossed!

jmillr1

WKR
I just picked up a bunch of forloh stuff for the V-day sale they had. Very impressed with what they are offering.

I just picked up a bunch of forloh stuff for the V-day sale they had. Very impressed with what they are offering.
Same here. I keep liquidating alot of camo I have to justify buying more FORLOH. I'm just torn between selling my Predator camo. It's made in Chy-Na but the camo is so good. But then again I'm not too sure wearing camo matters. I'm half tempted to wear solids this year just to prove a point.

jmillr1

WKR
Same here. I keep liquidating alot of camo I have to justify buying more FORLOH. I'm just torn between selling my Predator camo. It's made in Chy-Na but the camo is so good. But then again I'm not too sure wearing camo matters. I'm half tempted to wear solids this year just to prove a point.
I actually sold all my badlands stuff just to buy what little forloh I do own.

I agree about solids for the western hunter. Little more useful to have camo for tree stands at least IMO.

jtivat

Lil-Rokslider
Which one is that? Can you share a link?
Not really a technical piece but looks very comfy!

jmillr1

WKR
Not really a technical piece but looks very comfy!

Oh. I thought were asking about Forloh.