Joseph von Benedikt vs Formidilosus

DisplacedHusky

Lil-Rokslider
Can we crowdfund a discussion (debate) between Joseph von Benedikt and @Formidilosus ? Both men are well spoken and have years of experience in their field. However, their opinions differ enough on many topics that I would pay to listen to them debate. It could happen on Shoot2Hunt or the Backcountry Hunting Podcast. I am sure if we threw enough collective money at them, we could make it happen.

Is it going to be a competition on who can steal young women’s deer the best? I’m sure Joeseph will win that. Also the dudes a fudd when it comes to long range hunting. Has no where near the experience of actual long range that form has. What happened in Utah this last season proves that.

Is it going to be a competition on who can steal young women’s deer the easier? I’m sure Joeseph will win that. Also the dudes a fudd when it comes to long range hunting. Has no where near the experience of actual long range that form has. What happens in Utah this last season proves that.

You're mistaking him for his brother, on the buck stealing. And yes, he's very much a Fudd. That's part of why I'd love to see the debate. If not @Formidilosus , then at least @Ryan Avery and others who witnessed Formidilosus's 803 yard .223 elk kill-shots. Throw down the gauntlet to the Fudd community.

You're mistaking him for his brother, on the buck stealing. And yes, he's very much a Fudd. That's part of why I'd love to see the debate. If not @Formidilosus , then at least @Ryan Avery and others who witnessed Formidilosus's 803 yard .223 elk kill-shots. Throw down the gauntlet to the Fudd community.
I guess that last name stuck out so well I figured they were the same. I’ve listened to him on a pod cast with Robby and one on gunwerks and the stuff he was saying about deer management and rifle calibers was laughable.

It’d be about the same as debating the old guy at the sportsman’s warehouse counter haha

The old guy, with a very large audience, his own podcast, and lots of Ron Spomer guest spots on YouTube. It would light the intewebnets on fire, and blow fudd gaskets across the continent. Should be an easy slam-dunk, no good reason not to do it. Plug Rokslide half a dozen times and @Ryan Avery's ad revenue on Rokslide would take a massive jump. Might also make more sales on Rokstocks, and win more converts to smaller calibers and preach the good word of 6UM and 22UM. It'd be a killer debate.

The old guy, with a very large audience, his own podcast, and lots of Ron Spomer guest spots on YouTube. It would light the intewebnets on fire, and blow fudd gaskets across the continent. Should be an easy slam-dunk, no good reason not to do it. Plug Rokslide half a dozen times and @Ryan Avery's ad revenue on Rokslide would take a massive jump. Might also make more sales on Rokstocks, and win more converts to smaller calibers and preach the good word of 6UM and 22UM. It'd be a killer debate.
Why anyone listens to Ron Spomer or this Joseph guy blows my mind.

grfox92

WKR
I’m in the car a lot. I need something to keep me awake. I can only listen to my NSYNC CDs so many times.
@DisplacedHusky NSYNC set up.
f519185cd269c5c18dc82d25f86ff0a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk