Junk Trail Cameras

I'm looking for a few junk/non-working trail cameras to use a decoys. I had a few cameras stolen within the last two weeks, and I'd love to teach the guy a lesson.....if I can get a picture of him. I'd gladly pay the shipping charges if you have something that you're willing to part with. Thanks

Ryan

wawhitey

Lil-Rokslider
I've got an eyecon storm. What a pile of crap. Took one pic then it filled with water. Wanted to send it back to them with a bottle of ass lube but I know I never will. Hit me up with an address it's yours

Olydog09

Lil-Rokslider
I have an oldschool camera that used film cameras. It doesnt work anymore. I can donate to the cause of catching a scum bag. Send me your address. I just had a MountainSmith Shelter I purchased sent to Bearpaw designs for a stove jack and then sent back to me. I was gone when USPS delivered it on my porch. Some asshat stole it off my porch. So if an opportunity arises where I can help catch some thieving scum bag I'm down for the cause.

Olydog09

Lil-Rokslider
That is funny I was thinking about putting out one of my trail cameras and hiding it and then leaving a package on the porch.