Just picked up a 330 Dakota today

Burrito68

FNG
Hello, I just picked up a 330 Dakota today . It is thier 76 action and came with a Schmidt and bender klassik 3-12x42 scope. The scope is a German #4 reticle and is ffp. Also came with 9 factory rounds but the 11 other pieces of brass is missing :( . I'm thinking about putting the scope up on eBay or something and getting something else though.

I'm excited to have the 330 Dakota, it fills the larger caliber niche I am missing in my collection. Although I'm planning on sending my 1903 to get chambered in 35 whelen as well. Just trying to finish the stock for it. My next biggest caliber is either 270 wsm or 280 ai .

330 dakota is a great round, I would leave the scope that came with it on there, seems like a good combo. Since you posted in the reloading section I assume you need data? 250 swift aframe will hammer anything you point at it, thats what my buddy has used in his for the last 20 years. Can’t help you on powder choices though.

330 dakota is a great round, I would leave the scope that came with it on there, seems like a good combo. Since you posted in the reloading section I assume you need data? 250 swift aframe will hammer anything you point at it, thats what my buddy has used in his for the last 20 years. Can’t help you on powder choices though.
+1
g.png

Yeah I definatley need data and have to locate some brass and dies. The 9 rounds that came with the gun are 250 a frames so I'll probably just try to duplicate that load. I imagine it will only get used for elk.

Yeah I definatley need data and have to locate some brass and dies. The 9 rounds that came with the gun are 250 a frames so I'll probably just try to duplicate that load. I imagine it will only get used for elk.
Grafs should have dies and brass, most major manuals have info as well. Look on gun broker for ammo, I know it will pop up there occasionally.

Back