Keeping waypoints from OnX

sivart

WKR
Can someone tell me, will I lose my waypoints from OnX if I don't renew my subscription, and go with another service? And if so, what is the easiest way to download them, so that I don't lose em'.

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Can someone tell me, will I lose my waypoints from OnX if I don't renew my subscription, and go with another service? And if so, what is the easiest way to download them, so that I don't lose em'.

You do not lose your waypoints if your membership expires, you will lose access to all the layer information(public/private land, hunting, etc) and a few other features but waypoints are linked with your email directly. We're happy to answer any questions you might have. Feel free to shoot us a message or give us a call at 406-540-1600

wapitibob

WKR
On the web map, under "my content", set the sort option to "type", uncheck any filters, uncheck the tick box for waypoints, re check the tick box for waypoints to select all waypoints, then click the "export" link at the btm of the content panel. Export as both gpx and kml and save to your pc. you can then import that saved file into any gps app as well as google earth.