Kenai Aviation

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
Anybody use Kenai Aviation from Anchorage to Homer? Can't get a decent flight schedule with my connecting flights with Raven. If u have how much of a pain is the baggage transfer issue to Alaska Airlines to and from? How much time should I schedule between connections if using them?

hammy907

FNG
I haven't used Kenai Aviation yet, but will start using them soon. But have flown plenty with Grant and Ravn. They fly into the same terminal as Ravn and Grant in Anchorage. I'd schedule to be getting your luggage the commuter flight roughly 2 hours before your flight behind TSA. I'd expect that to take no more than 30 minutes after it lands. The TSA lines at the anchorage airport can get pretty insane during the summer months.

OP
F

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
Used Kenai aviation last weekend anc to homer. No issues real ez. Kenai can’t transfer luggage. Ravn will transfer luggage but no firearms.

Catchfish

WKR
I’ve flown them, pretty simple you will have to grab your bags and recheck them with kenai aviation, carry them downstairs and put them on the cart. Very nice folks, my cousin has been getting flight hours through them. Last time I flew with them we were all checking an hour early pilot woke me up on the floor asked if we wanted to get down to kenai early “ we all agreed” jumped in the plane and got out of anchorage ahead of schedule.

OP
F

Fdh

Lil-Rokslider
I had my gun case, duffel and backpack. No extra charges.