Kifaru and hpg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So Ive got a used hill people gear foliage green tarahumara pack and kifaru ranger green somewhat used guide lid and almost new, used a couple times but not strenuously, reckoning pack that Im considering selling. For me, the tara was too small to be useful for much though i used it a lot longer, and the reckoning while being perfect for long trips, is huge and overkill for like 95% of what I use a pack for.

So, figured I may be better off selling these, keeping the frame and getting an older used big pack to use with them frame for long trips and investing in a smaller nice used pack for daily use/in town/my truck. That way, I dont have over half a grand sitting in a closet not getting enough use and enjoyment to rationalize its price. So make an offer. Not in a huge rush with any of it. Worst i can do is say no.

Probably shooting for something like $85 for the tara, 260 for the bag, 60 for the lid 320 for bag and lid
Feel free to make an offer. Like i said definitely looking to downsize

OP
C
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your interested in the tara shoot an offer. Open to trades and stuff, its a solid bag just too small for me to get use out of. I always carry a change of clothes which takes it from a good daypack size to grossly insifficient