Kifaru bag on exo frame?

I want to put a 44mag kifaru bag onto the k2 exo frame...anyone have experience in this?

I used a hunter frame with the reckoning bag for a season, loved the bag but the frame, specifically the lumbar pad, killed me. I have since tried stone glacier, didn’t like the bag layout or the hip belt, and now I use the exo 5500, I love the frame but dislike the bag layout. Therefore I’m hoping someone has tried a kifaru bag on an exo frame...

Pn8hall

WKR
I have been looking into this recently as well. From what I gather its a pretty easy swap. There are quite a few threads about Exo bags on Kifaru frames. I believe you have to cut some buckles off and get some new ones. My guess is things would be just reversed for which buckles you cut off. I am sure someone else with actual experience will chime in though.

So the side compression straps super easy just order and extra set of auto lock buckles from kifaru.
The bottom you would route the strap thru the tension buckle on the bottom of the frame to hold it down.
Then put another auto lock on to suck the bottom of the bag in.

I believe you would need 4 female, 2 male auto locks.
The kind you weave webbing thru. Not the split ones.