Kifaru "Big Daddy"

Buster

WKR
Aron, you got any pics of it in daypack mode? Is it a double zipper? (Zip from the top down, and from bottom up).

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
I picked up my daughter last night at the airport and having family time this weekend. I'll get more photos up next week.
Aron, you got any pics of it in daypack mode? Is it a double zipper? (Zip from the top down, and from bottom up).

Buster

WKR
I picked up my daughter last night at the airport and having family time this weekend. I'll get more photos up next week.

No worries, whenever you get a chance. You really shouldn't be giving us sneak peaks at new gear at this time of year though, too much temptation!

littlebuf

Banned
its ok if you wanna call it the littlebuf Aron. that way every one will know your named it after something big and awesome.

colonel00

WKR
Aron, I notice in the first photo that the top horizontal compression strap has a ton of extra strap while the middle and bottom ones have very little excess. Is this "just the way it came out" for the prototype bag or is there actual reasoning to this?

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe Aron is too humble for the "Big Aron Snyder System",

so how about the "Big A.mple S.torage S.pace" bag.

husky390

WKR
Kifaru Uhaul

Wide Load

Baby got back

Seriously, that looks like an awesome pack.

Last edited:

JNDEER

WKR
Aron, I notice in the first photo that the top horizontal compression strap has a ton of extra strap while the middle and bottom ones have very little excess. Is this "just the way it came out" for the prototype bag or is there actual reasoning to this?

I think you are seeing the vertical strap hanging down as the horizontals appear to be all the same size.

MattB

WKR
I think there may be illusion there. I think the horizontal compression straps are all roughly the same length (they double back and are tucked underneath themselves), but the straps to the lid come right through where the top strap is tucked underneath itself making it appear longer.

Edit: JNDEER already addressed this.