Kifaru "Big Daddy"

Looks like an improvement on the horn hunter full curl. Except you get kifaru modularity and quality coupled with their warranty! Finally! Can't wait to get my hands on one of these.

7mag.

WKR
I think we should plagerize Becca, and call it the "Dumptruck", in honor of Luke and all the overloaded packs he carries.

Stid2677

WKR
I'm really liking this concept, a meat bag could be loaded just like on the nomad without having to load the meat into the bag itself. Should also fix the issue of trying to stuff a spotter into a loaded bag.

luke moffat

Super Moderator
The B.F.P. center zipper goes all the way to the top. Just can't see it in the pictures. Glad isn't just only the middle of the packbag that opens, but rather you can unzip it all the way to the top.....should be a handy little feature when like an idiot I forget to pull my candy bars for the days hike/hunt out of the main food bag in the lower middle of the pack and its pouring rain out.

Rucker61

WKR
"Tortuga" -like a turtle, you can carry your whole house on your back.
"Estate" - everything you own.
"Gross" - it's around 144 liters.
"Zeppelin"
"LRRP" Long Range Relentless Pack

TheRambler

Lil-Rokslider
Very nice! Would definitely have bought this last year if it was available..... Anyone want to buy a foilage Highcamp 7k? haha. Time to start saving my pennies again.

Shrek

WKR
The Alaskan or ADP for Alaskan Day Pack. I'd love the name BFP but I don't see Patrick rolling with that acronym. I like alaskan day pack because it might make someone take a second look after they see the cubes and wonder way the day pack in the name. Maybe they could see that it can collapse to next to nothing without a three page forum thread explaining the big bag for everything concept. Probably not though.

Also , does the long hunter lid fit well on it ?

OP
Aron Snyder

Aron Snyder

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
The Alaskan or ADP for Alaskan Day Pack. I'd love the name BFP but I don't see Patrick rolling with that acronym. I like alaskan day pack because it might make someone take a second look after they see the cubes and wonder way the day pack in the name. Maybe they could see that it can collapse to next to nothing without a three page forum thread explaining the big bag for everything concept. Probably not though.

Also , does the long hunter lid fit well on it ?

Long hunter fits well on it and is what I've been using.