Kifaru - Disappointment

RhinoKel

FNG
I'm an Australian customer and I have to say that they have the best customer service I've ever encountered, gotten straight back to me every time and have been super helpful. I've even reached out to Aron directly on Instagram and he will answer. Just always be polite.

Kenneth@Kifaru

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
I just want to say thank you to every one that supports Kifaru. And doesn’t put Kifaru on Blast for no reason at all. Our Customer Service works hard and always answers emails and tickets that are sent in. And answers the phone when called upon. If you don’t answer a email that we send you. It is not our fault. Just know that our customer service are Americans and work just has hard as anyone in the building. To see them get blame for them doing nothing wrong, is disappointing to see.

I just want to say thank you to every one that supports Kifaru. And doesn’t put Kifaru on Blast for no reason at all. Our Customer Service works hard and always answers emails and tickets that are sent in. And answers the phone when called upon. If you don’t answer a email that we send you. It is not our fault. Just know that our customer service are Americans and work just has hard as anyone in the building. To see them get blame for them doing nothing wrong, is disappointing to see.

So what was the issue , Kifaru reply went to his junk folder and he never seen it ?

OP
M

MountainZ

FNG
Final post: I emailed Kenneth at Kifaru, who posted his email in this thread. Instead of saying "how can we make this right" or "let's get your pack fixed," he proceeded to send me multiple emails calling me a liar, telling me he is going to have the moderators delete this thread, and stating repeatedly how Kifaru customer service is the "best in the business" as he slandered me and tried to build an illogical case against me, all while ignoring the actual issue with my pack. In the last email I sent through the website warranty contact form I informed them that I had been trying diligently to contact them for the previous two months with no luck, and Kenneth believes that make the two emails I sent two years ago, and all of the other emails I sent, invalid, or some such nonsense. He also said that they had sent a response to that last attempt to contact them a couple of months ago, and the fact that I never received that email also makes me a liar.

You can't even make this stuff up. Why would a "customer service" representative do anything other than try to address the problem? Who knows, but I got the picture of Kifaru "customer service" very clear.

This will be my last post in this thread. Feel free to hate on me, or whatever it is you guys want to do, if this thread is still around. This is my experience. Bummer. Lesson learned.

Not your typical customer service response from Kenneth. Weird situation that should have been handled better for sure, maybe from both parties.

rclouse79

WKR
They went over and above to repair a couple things on a pack that was over ten years old. No charge.

drewfoo

FNG
Classified Approved
Final post: I emailed Kenneth at Kifaru, who posted his email in this thread. Instead of saying "how can we make this right" or "let's get your pack fixed," he proceeded to send me multiple emails calling me a liar, telling me he is going to have the moderators delete this thread, and stating repeatedly how Kifaru customer service is the "best in the business" as he slandered me and tried to build an illogical case against me, all while ignoring the actual issue with my pack. In the last email I sent through the website warranty contact form I informed them that I had been trying diligently to contact them for the previous two months with no luck, and Kenneth believes that make the two emails I sent two years ago, and all of the other emails I sent, invalid, or some such nonsense. He also said that they had sent a response to that last attempt to contact them a couple of months ago, and the fact that I never received that email also makes me a liar.

You can't even make this stuff up. Why would a "customer service" representative do anything other than try to address the problem? Who knows, but I got the picture of Kifaru "customer service" very clear.

This will be my last post in this thread. Feel free to hate on me, or whatever it is you guys want to do, if this thread is still around. This is my experience. Bummer. Lesson learned.
You’re not alone. 2 years ago I had crap customer service. So many fan boys in here think It can’t possibly be true and think their ass kissing will get them a make out session.

Screenshots are pretty easy to share. If you’re making the statement, stand behind it and post it.

You’re not alone. 2 years ago I had crap customer service. So many fan boys in here think It can’t possibly be true and think their ass kissing will get them a make out session.

Stating your issue with the customer service would be a little more helpful and add value to the conversation for those of us that might make a purchase. I have purchased small items in the past and a ton of used gear here , never had a need to contact them. Im in the market to upgrade my frame was considering new.

Wrench

WKR
I've been snubbed by several top tier mfrs in the biz over the last couple of years. I also understand that finding quality employees is hard. Doing that AAAAND building a product in America with American materials is asking a lot.

The only thing I believe kifaru could improve on is small item shipping fees. Beyond that they've been great.

I really appreciate how snyder is very frank (no pun intended) about everything when he produces a video.

EmperorMA

WKR
I've been snubbed by several top tier mfrs in the biz over the last couple of years. I also understand that finding quality employees is hard. Doing that AAAAND building a product in America with American materials is asking a lot.

The only thing I believe kifaru could improve on is small item shipping fees. Beyond that they've been great.

I really appreciate how snyder is very frank (no pun intended) about everything when he produces a video.
Other companies manage to do just that in the USA like Stone Glacier, Exo Mountain and Seek Outside. They also manage to keep their prices 30% lower and their customer service just as good or better.
L

Marble

WKR
Sounds like the OP didn't see the emails from Kifaru and blamed them. I've had this haopen before, only to see it was in my junk/spam folder. Not their fault.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Ucsdryder

WKR

I know you said you were done in this thread, but I think posting the screenshots of what you said kifaru wrote would speak volumes, one way or the other.

My experience with Colorado kifaru was great btw.

I love how people who feel they've had a negative experience want to come into threads like this and act like they've been saying the company is terrible all along, yada yada.
Kifaru (and similar companies) get heavily defended in threads like this because the overwhelming majority of customers are happy with their experience. That doesn't mean the overwhelming majority of customers are ignorant, blind, or stupid.
Threads like this, calling out someone, but not being resolved properly, are totally unproductive. Why even come in here and say Kifaru called the OP a liar? What possible reason would they have for doing so?

Screenshots to add context or just lock the thread because it'll go nowhere positive.

I think with the claims made, screenshots should be mandatory or the thread deleted.

If this claim is true, then Kifaru is absolutely in the wrong and should answer for it. If not, then this is a smear campaign and possibly something that could end up as a civil claim of slander and libel. Either way, this shouldn’t be allowed to stand as is with it being something anyone googling the company may see.

I have no dog in the fight other than it being night and day different than what I’ve experienced.

Hopefully an admin nips this in the bud quick.
For someone who doesn't use their gear, you sure seem pretty invested in this.

"Smear campaign" lol

And no. No one is going to court over an internet post critical of customer service.

And fngtony previously posted that he's leaving this open. Maybe that's not "nipping the bud" to your satisfaction.