Kifaru frame guidance

S.Clancy

WKR
They are good packs, but prepare for them to be way over spec weight. My duplex lite with K Clip straps weighed 4lbs 5oz with a small belt.

robcollins

Lil-Rokslider
I've had 24", 26" tactical and 24" Lite. I have 2 24" tactical frames, one with the old deltas (2 per side) and one with the new single delta per side.

Only complaint is PALS spacing on the belts. I run MMR, AG1, G1 22 mag, G1 Nomad, Cargo panel, or pockets/Scout on them.

Carrying weird stuff like saws or coolers is why the tactical is my choice, if "lite" is my focus, Late Season...

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

jjbloomer

FNG
I've had 24", 26" tactical and 24" Lite. I have 2 24" tactical frames, one with the old deltas (2 per side) and one with the new single delta per side.

Only complaint is PALS spacing on the belts. I run MMR, AG1, G1 22 mag, G1 Nomad, Cargo panel, or pockets/Scout on them.

Carrying weird stuff like saws or coolers is why the tactical is my choice, if "lite" is my focus, Late Season...

Notice much of a difference in 24" vs 26" frame when loaded down?

robcollins

Lil-Rokslider
Notice much of a difference in 24" vs 26" frame when loaded down?
Taller loads were more easily secured with the 26", but I wouldn't say I could carry more weight. I kept the 24" because it was more nimble, and carrying 100lbs isn't my use case mostly anyway. I can go twice as fast with 60lbs without the risk.