Kifaru New Release coming soon

Funniest part of all of this is I went and checked… they are sold out hahahahahaha
Don't worry, I'm sure there will be some hit the classifieds soon...

WTS Limited Edition Kifaru Backcountry Wallet
10/10 condition. Only worn on a few training walks around the frontcountry. No bloodstains. Just didn't fit my butt profile quite right.
$50 firm. Serious buyers only, no low ballers or tire kickers...I know what I got here.

Last edited:

Dioni A

Basque Assassin
Anyone else get the impression kifaru and Aaron might be trying to do to much? How focused can you be on innovating in the backpack world when you are starting a clothing company, guiding hunts and trying to relocate?

I think the wallet makes sense though. Start on an easy project to train people and test the place out.

Citizen

FNG
It’s big in that this product kicks off the business in WY I just hope they decide to keep it real unlike mystery Gucci

Don't forget to add your tithe on Patreon for all the hard work of telling you how to stuff your new wallet and $800 pack.

carter33

WKR
Anyone else get the impression kifaru and Aaron might be trying to do to much? How focused can you be on innovating in the backpack world when you are starting a clothing company, guiding hunts and trying to relocate?

I think the wallet makes sense though. Start on an easy project to train people and test the place out.

Also been concerned about that, in the past I felt like they knew their role and stuck to it unless they felt an easy to fill market need wasn’t met. The puffy they make has been great in my opinion as well as the sleeping bags for synthetic insulation though iv seen a few disagree on the sleeping bag.

Most niche pack companies seem to be going that way though. Stone glacier has a full line of clothing and shelters, albeit the shelters are made by slingfin I believe which was honestly was a great call probably. Eberlestock also has clothing even though I personally don’t consider them on par with Kifaru or stone glacier.

I hope both SG and Kifaru make some extra coin on the expanded items because from what I have seen from both they are putting out high quality gear that helps drive the market to do better.

Last note, as a Kifaru fan the wallet hype is hilarious and some of these memes are top notch.

I wonder if this is going the way Kifaru thought it would??
Considering how they are censoring their Instagram and Facebook pages (deleting everything that says anything critical or in fun about the hype), I would say it’s not going great. This coupled with how quickly they then put out a video of Aron and Bender talking new pack designs. They are a great crew and make great products, but wow, they are a bit sensitive. Lol

schmalzy

WKR
I typed up a response a few different times making fun of this but then realized if SG made a lightweight functional wallet I’d probably buy it hahaha.

Props to the various memes and parodies. Gold mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ll I just recieved my back country wallet.

For average loads you may not notice a difference between it and your other wallet, like 1 deer tag and 2 $20 bills.

I really noticed the difference when I put elk tags from 3 states, deer tags from 2 different states, $375 cash, and a few extra blades for my havalon.

Glad they had the new release countdown

GAME CHANGER

Just joking around

Love my Kifaru Frame and Mountain Warrior bag

TheTone

WKR
I actually did come close to buying an x-pac wallet a couple years ago. Think of the weight savings I would have had over a heavy cordura one

S.Clancy

WKR
Considering how they are censoring their Instagram and Facebook pages (deleting everything that says anything critical or in fun about the hype), I would say it’s not going great. This coupled with how quickly they then put out a video of Aron and Bender talking new pack designs. They are a great crew and make great products, but wow, they are a bit sensitive. Lol
Sensitive....no......

2ski

WKR
I can’t wait for the reviews on the website

“ this is a really great piece of gear. It appears very well constructed. I’ve only worn it around the house and haven’t used it yet, but I know it’ll fit the bill”
This is gold!

So Bitterroot Bulls, @Matt Cashell when can we expect to see you do the Rokslide Cliff Test on one of these bad boys?

2ski

WKR
Actually who am I kidding. My tag wallet just is what becomes of a wallet I don't wear anymore. And with just all my licenses and tags from MT it gets kind of big. So I could probably buy one of these. But the hype...I watched the YouTube and came straight here to read the thread.