Kifaru Nomad w Camp Bag, 6 man Tipi with all the fixin's for sale

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
All, I have the following for sale, paypal preferred.

6 man CB Kifaru tipi with Medium Box Stove, Liner, and Mosquito netting. I'm the second owner of the tipi and netting (I ordered the liner new), and have only had the tipi up twice, once for practice putting it up in the backyard, and recently for an 8 day hunt in Colorado (tipi was only up for 2 of those days). The tipi in in great shape, with no holes or flaws that I can find (nor any on the liner or netting). The stove is also in very good shape, but has been burned in, so has the discolored appearance you'd expect in a used box stove. I'm selling primarily because the spot that I plan on hunting for the next few years is accessible by truck for a wall tent, so the funds from this will go towards that purchase. $1000 shipped for the whole kit.

Nomad ($271), Camp Bag ($106), and Duplex Frame (26", $376), all in MultiCam. I ordered this earlier in 2014, and have only used it twice, although once was hauling mule deer quarters in game bags on the outside of the bag (using a Grab-it). I don't see any marked blood stains, but wanted to disclose that. It was made to my measurements (6'0" tall, 33" waist, 32" inseam, 190 lbs) with aluminum standard stays. Included are also a Lid (I believe it's the Hunting XTL lid, but could be the longhunter, so I'll go with the lesser price, $78), pack cover ($75), and a hanging water bladder ($35), all ordered from Kifaru. Total paid was $931, I'll sell the whole kit for $750 shipped.

I'll also be listing some optics later, but wanted to get a jump on getting these listed. First public "I'll take it" wins. I can send photos if you're interested, and will stand behind anything I sell if you're dissatisfied.