Kifaru Sawtooth vs Seek Outside Cimarron.

i absolutely love my Cimarron with the carbon fiber pole. It has kept me warm and dry in some complete monsoons during the Utah muley archery hunt and plenty toasty running a Smith Cylinder Stove. There's plenty of room for myself, another hunter, both packs/weapons and firewood.

I have a sawtooth and if you are solo its great for a ll your trad gear and pack to put inside with you to stay dry. It gets a little tight for trad hunters with gear, bows, and wood for the stove. I recently got the redcliff light version and its perfect to split with two hunters. If i'm going solo I'm taking the sawtooth. two trad guys redcliff

JLeeC10

FNG
Just did 5 nights out with My Cimaron beside My buddies Sawtooth I am 6,1 and He is 6,3 we can easily stand up in the front of the Sawtooth and it offers a bit more overall room, I think the Cimaron is a great value for what you pay. I have double doors with screens and stove jack and its real easy to set up and lighter to pack.
if you have 2 people you will be fine if you have more you need a larger set up I had a hard bow case a large plastic tote box , My Kifaru pack and boots etc. on one side and it filled that side up with just enough room to get dressed
I dont think you can go wrong with either one both are great but if your alone the cimaron is plenty and well made. I use a REI center pole not the Seek poke it was around $30. it works great.
I am trying to make this decision now and am looking to people who have experience with both. Interested if you have any more experience with these two shelters since this last post? Can you stand up enough in the Cimarron to get dressed? I do like the price point and weight of the Cimarron in comparison, but am currently leaning toward the sawtooth for late season hunts.