Kifaru Scabbard

JacobND

FNG
@Bender, will we be able to use this bag without a frame, maybe use just shoulder straps? For predator hunting, I'm not interested in a frame pack.

Thanks

Bender

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Jacob, right now it is only set up to run with the frame. That might change if we see enough demand in the market for an internal framed version but it's too soon to tell.

How many of you guys would like to see an internal frame offering?

JacobND

FNG
Thanks Bender. I think a frameless would be fantastic for light predator hunting. I just need room for my weapon, coyote call, and a bottle of water and some snacks. I curious what others think also. I know another company makes one, but I prefer made in USA by far.

Elnicko

WKR
An internal frame pack with an elastic Hellbender style pocket for the call and a large side pocket for easy in/out of a tripod would be about perfect.

I liked my Eberlestock scabbard pack for hiking in a heavy varmint rifle to shoot prairie dogs.
Exactly. Love my Gunslinger for this purpose (coyotes in my case). Looking for a new multi day type backpack and this is a consideration. Leaning towards a used K2/3 or Metcalf but after seeing the rifle carriers I am not so sure. Yeah, you just can't whip out your rifle from a Eberlestock but it is sooo easy to carry. This may solve that issue (not so sure about the 4+ pounds though).